Jura JX6 Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
This machine is the ideal solution for speciality black coffees at the touch of a button. This machine dispenses black coffee only. Daily output capacity of 80 cups.
- 16 gram coffee brewer – ability to dispense two coffees at once
- Jura Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) brewer for the ultimate espresso every time
- Multi-level Aroma G3 grinder
- 0.5kg bean hopper (option to upgrade to a 1kg hopper)
- 5 litre removable water tank
- Makes 12 different speciality black coffee drinks
- Jura Cool Control 1 litre milk chiller
- Smart Connect – Bluetooth App Remote Control via J.O.E® app
- Intelligent Water System
- Active bean monitoring
- Monitored drip tray
- TFT colour display
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©)
- Intelligent Claris smart in-tank water filter
- Height adjustable spout 65 – 153mm
- Colour – Dark Inox
- Daily output capacity of 80 cups
- Jura JX6 Bean-to-Cup coffee machine with 0.5kg bean hopper
- Colour – Dark Inox
- Starter Kit including cleaning materials
- 12 months parts & labour warranty
- Free case of 6x1kg Caffia coffee beans of your choice (c750 cups)
- Delivery & pre-delivery set-up included
- Extended Warranty – 3 year ‘back-to-base’ parts & labour warranty
- Additional information
- Technical Specification
- Cleaning Sheets & Downloads
A water tank with a 5 litre holding capacity, a bean container for 0.5kg of coffee beans and a coffee grounds container with a capacity of 40 coffee pucks make this elegant professional coffee machine the ideal solution for locations where around 80 speciality black coffees are consumed per day. Innovative technologies revolutionise the enjoyment of coffee. Buttons on the front of the machine and a modern TFT display make operation incredibly simple. Dispensing black coffee only, simply press for a freshly ground coffee and add milk if required. No need to clean the milk side of the machine as there is not one!
Black Coffee only
Machine W373 x H470 x D461mm (allow clearance for access to fill with ingredients)
Hopper Capacity 0.5 kg (option to upgrade to 1kg hopper)
Plumbing connection No
Waste Connection No
12 months parts & labour warranty on manufacturing defects; Operator error, misuse and abuse, water and power supply issues are not covered. Option to purchase extended warranty to cover 36 months.
Service Not included. Available on request and priced separately.
Boiler Inspection N/a
Water Filter Replacement Claris in-tank filter replaced by user – buy here
Callouts & replacement parts Included at no cost in 12 or 36 months warranty unless it is deemed to be operator error, misuse and abuse, water issues or power supply issues. Standard call-out & labour rates apply outside warranty period – please email [email protected] for more details.
All calls attended within standard business hours. Out of hours rates will apply if required.
We strive to attend all service call-outs within 24 hours.