A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them listed below:
Cookie Title: Caffia.com
To keep you logged in on to the website to stop you having to enter your username and password every time you log onto the website. This log in cookie will expire after one month of your first log in. When you log in again another new cookie will be set for another month.
Cookie Title: Facebook
We run a Facebook Page. Facebook Page is provided by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). When using the Facebook Page, personal data may be processed by Facebook, for which Facebook and we are jointly responsible. This joint controllership is governed by the Facebook “Page Controller Addendum”.
There you will also find all information on the nature and scope of the personal data affected by the data processing and your rights to information, confirmation, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and complaint with a supervisory authority.
We have no influence on data processing by Facebook. We do not receive any data from Facebook that would enable us to identify Facebook Page users or analyse their usage behaviour other than any information that you make publicly available on your Facebook profile. For information on how you can change your Facebook privacy settings click https://www.facebook.com/help/238318146535333/?helpref=hc_fnav
We use a third-party web application firewall from CloudFlare to maintain the security and performance of our website. CloudFlare operates a CDN (Content Delivery Network) which keeps copies of our website to allow quicker access from multiple geographic locations. The CDN allows users to access the website quicker than usually possible when not located in the UK. All data is processed via our server located in the UK and CloudFlare doesn’t retain any data except for essential security purposes, (for example, if a data incident ever occurred, all IP addresses involved in that incident would be recorded and retained so that we could investigate the issue and do our best to avoid it ever happening again). The service processes site visitor’s IP addresses to protect our site.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.