Necta Krea Touch Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
With its 7” wide touchscreen and user friendly interface, the Necta Krea Touch Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine is a great automatic coffee machine for speciality coffees at the touch of a button. The touch screen allows you to play promotional and motivational videos and add images via USB upload. The Krea Touch also has a canister for chocolate powder and instant decaffeinated coffee ensuring all drinks are available using decaffeinated coffee. This machine requires no daily coffee clean tablet or milk clean making it extremely easy to use and maintain. The Krea Touch is fitted with a variation of the Necta Z4000 coffee brewer which allows this machine to dispense large drinks.
• 7” wide HD touchscreen (option to upload screensaver images & videos via USB)
• Dispense area clearance is 140mm to accommodate large cups
• 10 selections – Espresso, Americano, White Coffee, Cappuccino, Café Latte, Mocha, Chocolate, Chocomilk and Hot Water.
• Decaf mode selections – Espresso, Americano, White Coffee, Cappuccino, Café Latte & Mocha.
• Screen set-up – Can have one cup size or two cup sizes in normal & decaff. Up to 5 main configuration pages available on the intuitive touchscreen. Up to 10 selections per configuration page also available.
• Z4000 coffee brewer – up to 15 gram capacity
• Three soluble ingredient canisters – Chocolate canister, granulated milk canister & decaf instant freeze-dried coffee canister
• Coffee bean hopper capacity – 1kg
• Granulated milk canister capacity – 0.75kg
• Chocolate canister – 1.5kg
• Decaf coffee canister – 0.8kg
• Separate hot water outlet
• LED Lighting
• LAN, Wifi & Bluetooth
• Colour – Black Trim and Carbon Grey stainless steel side panels
• Daily output capacity of 150 cups
- Necta Krea Touch bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Colour – black trim and carbon grey side panels
- Water filter
- 12 months parts & labour warranty
- Installation, commissioning & staff training included
- Free Case of Coffee Beans (6x1kg – c750 cups)
- Free Case of Chocolate Drink Mix (10x1kg)
- Free Case of Mook Granulated Skimmed Milk (10x500g)
- Annual Gold Service Warranty including water filter for year two onwards
- Vianet contactless payment system – includes telemetry & remote status access via online portal available
- Additional information
- Technical Specification
- Cleaning Sheets & Downloads
With its 7” wide intuitive touchscreen and user friendly interface, this machine is the ideal solution for speciality coffees at the touch of a button using fresh milk. The 7” touchscreen allows you to play promotional and motivational videos and add images via USB upload. The Necta Krea Touch Coffee Machine also has a canister for chocolate powder and instant decaffeinated coffee ensuring all drinks are available using decaffeinated coffee. This machine requires no daily tablet or milk clean making it extremely easy to use and maintain. The Krea Touch is fitted with a variation of the Necta Z4000 coffee brewer which allows this machine to dispense large drinks.
Bean-to-Cup Machines with Contactless Payment
Dimensions W410 x H750 x D574mm (allow clearance for access to fill with ingredients)
Bean hopper capacity 1.2kg
Granulated milk canister capacity 0.75kg
Chocolate canister capacity 1.5kg
Decaf instant coffee capacity 0.8kg
Plumbing connection Yes – 1 x ¾” water stop-valve required.
Waste connection No
12 months parts & labour warranty on manufacturing defects; Operator error, misuse and abuse, water and power supply issues are not covered.
Service Not included. Available on request and priced separately. Caffia advise this machine is serviced annually.
Boiler inspection N/a
Water filter replacement Soft water area – SP510 or hard water area – IEN9000 – self-fit or engineer fit available
Call-outs & replacement parts Included at no cost in 12 months warranty unless it is deemed to be operator error, misuse and abuse, water issues or power supply issues. Standard call-out & labour rates apply outside warranty period – please email [email protected] for more details.
All calls attended within standard business hours. Out of hours rates will apply if required.
We strive to attend all service call-outs within 24 hours.