Necta Kalea Plus Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
With its 7” wide touchscreen and user friendly interface, this machine is the ideal solution for speciality coffees at the touch of a button using fresh milk. The 7” touchscreen allows you to play promotional and motivational videos and add images via USB upload. Sleek and stylish with its twin coffee grinders, integrated chocolate hopper, capability to dispense the highest quality 12oz cappuccino in around 35 seconds and a separate steam wand for alternative milk drinks mean the Kalea Plus quite simply ticks all the boxes.
• Twin coffee bean hoppers and coffee grinders – normal coffee beans and decaffienated option
• Integrated hot chocolate canister – hot chocolate is made with fresh milk
• Slimline black 6 litre milk fridge (option to upgrade to the integrated cup warmer with 4 litre fridge)
• Intuitive 177mm high definition touchscreen display can be configured to the your brand (options for screensaver images and videos)
• Steam arm – for alternative milk drinks like oat or soya based milks
• Necta Z4000 coffee brewer
• Screen set-up – can have one cup size or two cup sizes in normal and decaff. Up to 5 main configuration pages and 10 selections per configuration page also available
• Coffee bean hopper capacities – 1.2kg each
• Chocolate canister capacity – 1.5kg
• Separate hot water outlet for leaf tea or americano.
• LED lighting
• LAN, WiFi and Bluetooth technology.
• Colours – matt black and stainless steel front/matt black side panels
Please see a handy video below of how to clean the Necta Kalea Plus coffee machine.
• Necta Kalea Plus plumbed bean-to-cup coffee machine
• Slimline 6 litre milk fridge black (option to upgrade to the integrated cup warmer/4.5 litre fridge)
• Colour – matt black & stainless steel front/matt black side panels
• Water filter
• 12 months parts & labour warranty
• Free case of 6x1kg Caffia coffee beans of your choice (c750 cups)
• Installation, commissioning & staff training included
• Kalea Plus Glass Front 4.5 litre Fridge with Cup Warmer
• Annual Gold Service Warranty including water filter for year two onwards
• Vianet contactless payment system – includes telemetry & remote status access via online portal available
- Additional information
- Technical Specification
- Cleaning Sheets & Downloads
The Kalea Plus leads among Necta coffee machines with sleek looks and fast touch button operation. The touch screen can be programmed to play videos and add images of your own brand via a USB stick. A stylish Italian automatic coffee machine with twin coffee bean grinders, powered chocolate hopper, capability to dispense quality 12oz cappuccino made from fresh milk in around 35 seconds and a separate steam wand for alternative milk drinks.
Bean-to-Cup Machines with Contactless Payment
Machine W360 x H780 x D600mm (allow clearance for access to fill with ingredients)
Slimline 6 litre fridge W190 x H500 x D390mm
Cup warmer/4L integrated fridge W290 x H410 x D565mm
Cup warmer/4L integrated fridge 13amp/240V/86W
Bean hopper capacity 2 x 1.2kg
Chocolate canister capacity 1.5kg
Plumbing connection Yes – 1 x ¾” water stop-valve required.
Waste connection Plumbed waste connection recommended but not essential as the machine has a drip tray if a plumbed waste connection is not possible. Next best option would be a waste container under the work surface for the waste to drain into.
12 months parts & labour warranty on manufacturing defects; Operator error, misuse and abuse, water and power supply issues are not covered.
Service Not included. Annual service contracts available on request and priced separately. Caffia advise this machine is serviced annually.
Boiler Inspection Required
Water Filter Replacement Soft Water Area – SP510 or Hard Water Area – IEN9000 – self-fit or engineer fit available
Call-outs & replacement parts Included at no cost in 12 months warranty unless it is deemed to be operator error, misuse and abuse, water issues or power supply issues. Standard call-out & labour rates apply outside warranty or service contract period – please email [email protected] for more details.
All calls attended within standard business hours. Out of hours rates will apply if required.
We strive to attend all service call-outs within 24 hours.