Jura WE8 Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine Package With Cup Warmer & 1 Litre Cool Control
This machine is the ideal solution for speciality coffees at the touch of a button using fresh milk. Daily output capacity of 40 cups.
- 16 gram coffee brewer – ability to dispense two coffees at once
- Jura Pulse Extraction Process brewer for the ultimate espresso every time
- Multi-level Aroma G3 grinder
- 5kg bean hopper
- 3 litre removable water tank
- Makes 16 different speciality drinks – Cappuccino, Flat White, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato, Espresso, Americano & More
- Smart Connect – Bluetooth App Remote Control via app
- Intelligent Water System
- Active bean monitoring
- Monitored drip tray
- TFT colour display
- Energy Save Mode
- Intelligent Claris smart in-tank water filter
- Height adjustable spout 65 – 111mm
- Colour – Chrome
- Daily output capacity of 40 cups
- Jura WE8 Bean-to-Cup coffee machine with 0.5kg bean hopper
- Colour – Chrome
- Jura matching cup warmer
- Jura Cool Control 1 litre milk chiller
- Starter kit including cleaning materials
- 12 months *’back-to-base warranty’ parts & labour warranty
- Free case of 6x1kg Caffia coffee beans of your choice (c750 cups)
- Delivery & pre-delivery set-up included
- Extended Warranty – from 12 months to 36 months cover
A water tank with a 3 litre holding capacity, a bean container for 0.5kg of coffee beans and a coffee grounds container with a capacity of 25 coffee pucks make this elegant professional coffee machine the ideal solution for locations where around 40-50 speciality coffees are consumed every day. Innovative technologies revolutionise the enjoyment of coffee. Buttons on the front of the machine and a modern TFT display make operation incredibly simple.
Machine: W295 x H419 x D444mm (allow clearance for access to fill with ingredients)
Cup warmer: W122 x H306 x D349mm
Milk Chiller: W144 x H225 x D217mm
Milk Chiller: 13amp/240V/50W
Hopper Capacity: 0.5KG
Plumbing Connections: No
Waste Connection: No
12 months *‘back-to-base warranty’ parts & labour warranty on manufacturing defects; Operator error, misuse and abuse, water and power supply issues are not covered. Option to puchase extended warranty to cover 36 months.
Service Not included. Available on request and priced separately.
Boiler Inspection N/a
Water Filter Replacement Claris in-tank filter replaced by user – buy here
Callouts & replacement parts Included at no cost in 12 or 36 months *‘back-to-base warranty’ unless it is deemed to be operator error, misuse and abuse, water issues or power supply issues. Standard call-out & labour rates apply outside warranty period – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
All calls attended within standard business hours. Out of hours rates will apply if required.
We strive to attend all service callouts within 24 hours.
*Back-to-base warranty – machine is boxed and returned to Jura UK for repair under the 12 or 36 month manufacturers warranty