Franke A400 FM CleanMaster Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
With its 8.4” wide intuitive touchscreen and user friendly interface, this machine is the ultimate solution for speciality coffees at the touch of a button using fresh milk. Sleek and stylish with its twin coffee grinders, integrated chocolate hopper and choice of over-counter or under-counter 5 Litre or 12 Litre Milk fridges, gives this machine the ultimate modular flexibility to fulfill almost any requirement. The FoamMaster™ milk system means you can enjoy hot and textured milk of your preferred consistency as if it has been prepared by hand.
• Twin bean hoppers & grinders – Bean 1 & Decaf
• Integrated hot chocolate – made with fresh milk
• CleanMaster milk cleaning system
• Choice of milk fridges:
o SU05 5 litre milk fridge – standard package includes this over-counter matching black fridge
o UT05 5 litre milk fridge – under-counter fridge
o SU12 12 litre milk fridge – over-counter matching black fridge
o UT12 12 litre milk fridge – under-counter fridge
• Intuitive 8.4” HD touchscreen display which can be configured to the customers requirements. (options for screensaver images etc. as well)
• Screen set-up – can have up to three cup sizes in normal & decaff. Up to 12 selections per configuration page also available.
• Coffee bean hopper capacities – 1kg each
• Chocolate canister – 1.2kg
• Separate hot water outlet
• LED lighting
• Colour – gloss black
• Daily output capacity of 200 cups
• Franke A400 FoamMaster™ CleanMaster Plumbed Bean-to-Cup Machine
• SU05 5 litre milk fridge
• Colour – gloss black
• Brita water filter
• 12 months parts & labour warranty
• FREE case of 6x1kg Caffia coffee beans of your choice (c750 cups)
• Installation, Commissioning & Staff Training included
• Annual Gold Service Warranty including water filter & PVI (Pressure Vessel Inspection & Certificate) for year two onwards
• Vianet contactless payment system – includes telemetry & remote status access via online portal available
• Cup warmer and syrup station available
- Additional information
- Technical Specification
- Cleaning Sheets & Downloads
With its user friendly touch screen the Franke A400 is an ideal office coffee machine for dispensing coffees at the touch of a button. It offers espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate and flat white using fresh milk and espresso coffee beans. Sleek and stylish with its twin coffee grinders, integrated chocolate hopper and choice of over-counter or under-counter 5 Litre or 12 Litre Milk fridges, this coffee machine has ultimate modular flexibility to fulfil almost any requirement. The Franke FoamMaster milk heating system means you can enjoy hot and textured milk of your preferred consistency as if it has been prepared by hand.
Bean-to-Cup Machines with Contactless Payment
Machine W340 x H795 x D600mm (allow clearance for access to fill with ingredients)
SU05 fridge W270 x H540 x D475mm
SU12 fridge W340 x H540 x D475mm
Cup warmer W270 x H540 x D475mm
Syrup station W200 x H540 x D453mm
SU05 fridge 13amp/240V/100W
SU12 fridge 13amp/240V/100W
Cup warmer 13amp/240V/120W
Syrup station 13amp/240v/75W
Bean hopper capacity 2 x 1kg
Chocolate canister capacity 1.2kg
Weight 38kg (Machine only)
Plumbing connection Yes – 1 x ¾” water stop-valve required.
Waste connection Plumbed waste connection required.
12 months parts & labour warranty on manufacturing defects; Operator error, misuse and abuse, water and power supply issues are not covered.
Service Not included. Annual service contracts available on request and priced separately. Caffia advise this machine is serviced annually.
Boiler Inspection Required
Water Filter Replacement Brita filter supplied & installed by Franke engineer
Call-outs & replacement parts Included at no cost in 12 months warranty unless it is deemed to be operator error, misuse and abuse, water issues or power supply issues. Standard call-out & labour rates apply outside warranty or service contract period – please email [email protected] for more details.
All calls attended within standard business hours. Out of hours rates will apply if required.
We strive to attend all service call-outs within 24 hours.