Esprezzi Compact 2 Group Traditional Espresso Machine
This popular compact 2-group traditional espresso machine & grinder package is the ideal solution for medium capacity sites. Total package width of machine & grinder is 700mm.
– Colour – polished chrome finish with graphite side panels
– 2 group heads
– 2 stainless steel steam arms
– 1 hot water outlet
– Lowered drip tray for large takeaway cups
– 6 litre copper boiler
– 2.7kW boiler element
– Group heads with direct pre-infusion chambers
– Two steam wands
– Automatic back flush program
– Four programmable doses settings per group
• Esprezzi Ultra compact 2-group traditional espresso machine
• Macap M42T timer grinder with 1kg hopper – matt black
• Under-grinder waste drawer – polished chrome finish
• Barista kit including cleaning materials, utensils & foaming jug
• Water filter
• Free case of 6x1kg Caffia coffee beans of your choice (c750 cups)
• Installation, commissioning & staff training included
• Grinder upgrade – upgrade to the Pulse 65 on-demand digital grinder
This popular compact 2-group traditional espresso machine and grinder package is the ideal solution for medium capacity sites. Total package width of machine and coffee grinder is 700mm. Ideal where space is at a premium. This traditional espresso machine and grinder package is ideal for hotels, cafés, coffee shops, restaurants, and pubs.
Dimensions Machine W460 x H530 x D590mm
Grinder W194 x H505 x D308mm
Under-grinder knock drawer W240 x H95 x D375mm
Power Machine 13amp/240V/2780W
Weight 40kg (grinder 8.5kg)
Plumbing connection Yes – 1 x ¾” water stop-valve required.
Waste connection Plumbed waste connection required.
12 months parts & labour warranty on manufacturing defects; Operator error, misuse and abuse, water and power supply issues are not covered.
Service Not included. Annual service contracts available on request and priced separately. Caffia advise this machine is serviced annually.
Boiler Inspection Required.
Water Filter Replacement Soft Water Area – SP510 or Hard Water Area – IEN9000 – self-fit or engineer fit available
Call-outs & replacement parts Included at no cost in 12 months warranty unless it is deemed to be operator error, misuse and abuse, water issues or power supply issues. Standard call-out & labour rates apply outside warranty or service contract period – please email email@example.com for more details.
All calls attended within standard business hours. Out of hours rates will apply if required.
We strive to attend all service call-outs within 24 hours.