Crem EX3 2 Group Espresso Coffee Machine
The Crem EX3 2 Group espresso coffee machine is a traditional coffee machine which is often paired with the Macap MXA automatic coffee beans grinder or Pulse 65mm hands-free operation digital on-demand grinder, is an attractive and extremely versatile professional espresso machine for medium duty sites. With its stylish looks, two CoolTouch steam wands with lever control, hot water outlet, takeaway cups clearance, digital display for ease of operation and PID controlled heating element for optimum temperature control, this machine is quite simply an espresso revolution.
Ergonomics and user experience are what the EX3 is about. Standard colour is matt black. White is special order. If you are prepared to wait a bit you can design your own machine here. The Crem EX3 was named a winner of the prestigious IF Design and Red Dot Awards 2020, within the product design category.
– Colour – matt black (Option for white or design-your-own here)
– 2 group heads
– 2 CoolTouch stainless steel steam wands with lever control
– 1 hot water outlet – lever control
– Lowered drip tray for large takeaway cups with lighting to help illuminate the dispense area
– 6 litre boiler with PID controlled heating element for optimum temperature control
– 2.7kW boiler element
– Double pressure gauge – inlet water/rotary pump pressure & boiler pressure
– Group head with direct pre-infusion chamber
– Automatic back flush program
– Four programmable doses settings – five button control pads
– Macap MXA chrome auto grinder or Crem Pulse 65 digital on-demand grinder
• Crem EX3 Black 2 group compact display with lever control espresso machine – matt black
• Macap MXA chrome auto grinder or Crem Pulse 65 digital on-demand grinder
• Under-grinder waste drawer – polished chrome finish
• Barista kit including cleaning materials, utensils & foaming jug
• Water filter
• Free case of 6x1kg coffee beans of your choice (c750 cups)
• Installation, commissioning & staff training included
• If you are prepared to wait a bit and pay a bit more, you can design your own customised Crem EX3 coffee machine.
- Additional information
- Technical Specification
- Cleaning Sheets & Downloads
The EX3 is an attractive and extremely versatile professional espresso machine. Featuring a smart design concept, It can be easily customized -and manufactured- through the combination of a wide range of different options, both external (number of groups, colours and finishing’s, lighting, etc.) and technical.
The Crem EX3 coffee machine is aimed to suit any kind of espresso or speciality coffees demand, whether it is for a café or a big coffee shop chain. Ergonomics and user experience are what the EX3 is about. The Crem EX3 coffee machine was named a winner of the prestigious IF Design and Red Dot Awards 2020, within the product design category. Ideal where space is at a premium. This traditional coffee machines and coffee grinder package is ideal for hotels, cafés, coffee shops, restaurants, and pubs.
Machine W550 x H465 x D575mm
Macap MXA grinder W230 x H600 x D370mm
Pulse 65 grinder W222 x H559 x D263mm
Under-grinder knock drawer W240 x H95 x D375mm
Macap MXA grinder 13amp/240V/340W
Pulse 65 grinder 13amp/240V/510W
Weight 50kg (grinder 13kg)
Plumbing connection Yes – 1 x ¾” water stop-valve required.
Waste connection Plumbed waste connection required.
12 months parts & labour warranty on manufacturing defects; Operator error, misuse and abuse, water and power supply issues are not covered.
Service Not included. Annual service contracts available on request and priced separately. Caffia advise this machine is serviced annually.
Boiler Inspection Required.
Water Filter Replacement Soft Water Area – SP510 or Hard Water Area – IEN9000 – self-fit or engineer fit available
Call-outs & replacement parts Included at no cost in 12 months warranty unless it is deemed to be operator error, misuse and abuse, water issues or power supply issues. Standard call-out & labour rates apply outside warranty or service contract period – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
All calls attended within standard business hours. Out of hours rates will apply if required.
We strive to attend all service call-outs within 24 hours.